Here comes the version 1.1 for 3ds Max!
We really wanted to release this version much earlier, but other business-related tasks (hiring new people, establishing new offices, first Coronaut baby delivery, …) kept us from it. This version is not a huge update, but it adds some sweet features which we plan to develop even further in next releases.
- Corona Render 1.1 is freely available to all customers on FairSaaS (monthly, yearly), Box with Subscription and Educational/Student license.
- Supports Autodesk 3ds Max versions 2011-2016.
- Road map for the future development will be published next week.
- Yes, and it is faster again.
Continue reading Corona Renderer 1.1 for 3ds Max – released
While we are finishing the Corona for 3ds Max 1.1 release, we have decided to publish another Cinema 4D plugin version. This is a quick update that brings many small, but highly useful features, before some of the larger issues (interactive rendering, Mac support) are addressed. You can download the installer for Cinema4D R14/R15/R16 here.
- Added new Corona materials (advanced light emitter: LightMtl, advanced volumetric material: VolumeMtl)
- Added new shaders (ambient occlusion: AoShader, geometry edge/vertex shader: WireShader)
- Enhanced Corona Material (added SSS support, absorption shader)
- IES light support
- Improved standard C4D materials support
- Added basic support for Non-Corona materials (e. g. Banzi, Cheen)
- Added Corona VFB (experimental)
Continue reading Corona for C4D Alpha v3 is out