Our thanks to everyone for making 2016 such an awesome year! We wish you a wonderful holiday season and many happy renderings in 2017!
We’d also like to announce that our office will be closed from December 22nd until January 3rd – Corona support will be limited during this time.
We’re pleased to unveil Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D Alpha 6 final! We’d like to thank all of you for testing the release candidates and helping us identify and resolve bugs with both the Windows and Mac versions.
- Port to macOS: The port has the same features as the Windows version.
- Based on Corona 1.6 daily builds: As well as incorporating everything from 1.5 for 3ds Max, the core is based on some of the daily builds released since then.
- Simpler UI: Making it easier to find and use Corona features.
- Interactive LightMix: Now working in C4D!
- Image post processing: The core features such as bloom & glare, LUTs, filmic tone mapping etc have been ported over.
The main purpose of Alpha 6 was the integration of new features from the Corona core, and this meant rewriting a large part of the Cinema 4D version. With such a big rewrite, there were quite a few bugs in the first releases of A6, so it has taken a while for us to reach this final version with those bugs resolved!
Reworking the UI was another major part of this release. We are pleased to say that is complete and there will be only small changes needed between now and the 1.0 release – this means we can start to create help articles and tutorials now that no further major changes are needed to the UI.
Continue reading Corona for C4D Alpha 6 Final released!
Zombie Studio created the powerful and emotional “Dream” animation for the Wildlife Conservation Film Festival (WCFF) in partnership with DDB NY. We spoke with them about what went into creating this animation.
Dream – WCFF from Zombie Studio on Vimeo.
Continue reading The making of “Dream”
Nothing says more about what Corona for Cinema 4D can do than the wonderful imagery created by its users! That’s why in today’s blogpost, we are simply going to let the imagery speak for itself, with a collection of just some of the renders that were shared in November.
Read on to view the images!
Continue reading Corona for Cinema 4D November Spotlight