Author Topic: Render region final resolution  (Read 388 times)

2017-01-04, 08:52:45

karklinskarlis1993

• Active Users
    • View Profile
hi,

i think this is one of the most important as its really makes impact on final view you are achieving. viewport rendering most of the time dont tell the whole story if you are rendering in high-res.

is it possible to render final output region? as far as i now, only method works when in viewport you use interactive render region -> wait for a feedback -> and then in render settings you tap Copy from IRR in Render region tab. really slow workflow, as you have to wait long time on huge scenes with 15+ million polyies even when interative render region quality at lowest..

i have seen in VBF render region option, no luck with that as it lacks explanation how it works. tried by myself with no success, feels buggy

thank you for this awesome renderer
« Last Edit: 2017-01-04, 09:50:29 by karklinskarlis1993 »

2017-04-25, 15:41:25
Reply #1

houska

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
Hi and thanks for the suggestion, but VFB render region seems to work now. Could you please check it and tell us if it is what you would expect?

2017-04-26, 08:38:35
Reply #2

karklinskarlis1993

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi and thanks for the suggestion, but VFB render region seems to work now. Could you please check it and tell us if it is what you would expect?

working great, much appreciated!

2017-04-26, 09:47:57
Reply #3

houska

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
Glad to hear that :-) Closing this then...