Author Topic: Corona@Sketchup started  (Read 26515 times)

2016-12-01, 08:13:48
Reply #30

koolarsenal

• Users
    • View Profile
Here we go...

First off, we need few testers for the very early stages. If you want to get your hands on the latest Corona tech, and you dont mind testing unfinished software, drop Marcin a line at miodek@corona-renderer.com - quickly sum up your experience with Corona and with Sketchup, and why you want to test Corona. We will have a build to test in few days, and we will select few testers to receive it.

I'm an architect from Vietnam, I love the powerful simple of Sketchup and Corona, it's great if I can try Corona for Sketchup. Thanks.

2016-12-19, 13:00:29
Reply #31

PROH

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Any news regarding SU2017 support?

2017-04-04, 17:13:17
Reply #32

ivi72

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi team ! This is another request, from France.

I really would like to give a try to the last Corona for Sketchup release, and give you feedback if that helps.

Thank you for your hard work, hoping to read you soon !

2017-04-04, 18:22:27
Reply #33

TomG

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Don't forget to check the first post in the thread :) "If you want to get your hands on the latest Corona tech.... drop Marcin a line at miodek@corona-renderer.com"

Looking forward to having you testing!

2017-05-24, 09:38:57
Reply #34

whiteanne77

• Users
    • View Profile
Here we go...

First off, we need few testers for the very early stages. If you want to get your hands on the latest Corona tech, and you dont mind testing unfinished software, drop Marcin a line at miodek@corona-renderer.com - quickly sum up your experience with Corona and with Sketchup, and why you want to test Corona. We will have a build to test in few days, and we will select few testers to receive it.
HI,please check the mail box  thanks