Author Topic: first renders in Corona  (Read 2047 times)

2013-09-23, 09:44:37

foxid

• Active Users
    • View Profile
First time using

2013-09-23, 09:56:48
Reply #1

foxid

• Active Users
    • View Profile
2nd

2013-10-04, 09:42:16
Reply #2

foxid

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Added

2013-10-04, 10:57:38
Reply #3

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
This thread needs some attention!

I think your works need some polishing. Generally in every project there are some very good points and some really weak. In all of them lighting is pretty convincing. In first one I don't like smooth, flat furniture and those chairs and ceiling lamps look like they would really need some work.

Second one is so crazy that it would be very hard to make it realistic but I think what is most annoying is the lack of contrast, it's kind of "washed out" and overexposed.

On third one the tree model kills everything - it looks like a low-poly model for a game.

2013-10-10, 11:42:20
Reply #4

foxid

• Active Users
    • View Profile
This thread needs some attention!

I think your works need some polishing. Generally in every project there are some very good points and some really weak. In all of them lighting is pretty convincing. In first one I don't like smooth, flat furniture and those chairs and ceiling lamps look like they would really need some work.

Second one is so crazy that it would be very hard to make it realistic but I think what is most annoying is the lack of contrast, it's kind of "washed out" and overexposed.

On third one the tree model kills everything - it looks like a low-poly model for a game.
thx for the reply. you are right in all cases.i just need more time to make it perfect. but my boss dont think that i must spend more than one day for one work.  anyway, i mast do my own work for the gallary and your words are true.