Author Topic: How photorealistic images affect to the sales of architecture (buildings)?  (Read 2868 times)

2018-11-08, 20:51:50

Bormax

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello guys!
Do you know about any kind of official research something like "How photorealistic marketing images affect to the sales of architectural objects"? Would be interesting to know, did someone really count the profit of god quality photorealistic archviz pictures in marketing
« Last Edit: 2018-11-14, 20:33:39 by Bormax »

2018-11-12, 22:04:10
Reply #1

Kost4d

• Active Users
  • Working and Learning Hard
    • View Profile
    • Behance Portfolio
I have not met any worth report, but I met strong opinion that good rendering sell the whole project!

2018-11-13, 14:32:03
Reply #2

Bormax

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2018-11-13, 18:54:07
Reply #3

Geezer

• Active Users
    • View Profile
You are looking towards the wrong direction.
What you are searching for is entertainment and consistency.
If you grab a cheap camera and make a photo it will be 100% photorealistic.
Will it create enough attention to sell "anything" well? don't think so...

2018-11-13, 21:55:09
Reply #4

Jpjapers

• Active Users
    • View Profile
check out the submission guidelines for cgmood.com it shows that if you keep it consistent it just looks good.

2018-11-14, 20:18:29
Reply #5

Bormax

• Active Users
    • View Profile

check out the submission guidelines for cgmood.com it shows that if you keep it consistent it just looks good.

Sorry guys, I didn't clarify what I've meant :). My question is not about 3d-models. I've meant sales of buildings, apartments and other architectural stuff which normally goes to the market before they built.
I would like to know did somebody make research to get the result something like
 - Good quality photorealistic images help to sell architecture much (with some numbers)
Or other way
- It's doesn't matter for sales - do you use photorealistic images, or you use pictures taken from Archicad, people don't care

« Last Edit: 2018-11-14, 20:34:17 by Bormax »

2018-11-14, 22:31:46
Reply #6

Jpjapers

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Sorry guys, I didn't clarify what I've meant :). My question is not about 3d-models. I've meant sales of buildings, apartments and other architectural stuff which normally goes to the market before they built.
I would like to know did somebody make research to get the result something like
 - Good quality photorealistic images help to sell architecture much (with some numbers)
Or other way
- It's doesn't matter for sales - do you use photorealistic images, or you use pictures taken from Archicad, people don't care

Oh i see. CG Architect often do interesting industry studies. Your best bet is likely over there!

2018-11-15, 05:12:29
Reply #7

Bormax

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Oh i see. CG Architect often do interesting industry studies. Your best bet is likely over there!

Thanks jpjaper!