Author Topic: More test projects  (Read 611 times)

2019-04-22, 17:17:09

cesarvj02

• Active Users
    • View Profile
More test projects

2019-04-22, 18:19:24
Reply #1

tma

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great.
How much imported objects?
the spot's flares are they post-processed?

2019-04-25, 13:23:08
Reply #2

hpenbeoglu

• Active Users
    • View Profile
It's great!

Could you please share the file for testing purposes?

2019-05-01, 06:35:36
Reply #3

cesarvj02

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Sorry for the late reply guys. I was dealing with a family emergency. I will post a link to the files soon...

2019-05-04, 13:12:47
Reply #4

Ledman

• Users
    • View Profile
I'll enjoy the link too, wonder how it will work on my old laptop..

2019-05-08, 00:07:39
Reply #5

cesarvj02

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi all — Please see link the the files below. Note: The archiCAD File is in the 'Textures" folder. Also, you'll most likely have to relink all secondary maps related to bump,gloss, etc. These were loaded using the 'bitmap' option and as I noted in a different thread... Corona looses these paths when the AC file moves. It does not loose the diffuse map because this one lives in the AC Libraries.

This is for testing and educational purposes only. Textures and models cannot be used for commercial/commissioned projects.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13chS5NYLdZWdBF2_-g859BohhRL6NPJL/view?usp=sharing

2019-05-14, 14:27:25
Reply #6

hpenbeoglu

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi all — Please see link the the files below. Note: The archiCAD File is in the 'Textures" folder. Also, you'll most likely have to relink all secondary maps related to bump,gloss, etc. These were loaded using the 'bitmap' option and as I noted in a different thread... Corona looses these paths when the AC file moves. It does not loose the diffuse map because this one lives in the AC Libraries.

This is for testing and educational purposes only. Textures and models cannot be used for commercial/commissioned projects.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13chS5NYLdZWdBF2_-g859BohhRL6NPJL/view?usp=sharing

Thank you, man! It's just for in-house testing ;)