Author Topic: Coral Kitchen  (Read 2844 times)

2019-08-23, 11:13:43

Pikcells

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Pikcells
Here's one of our recent CGI room sets inspired by Pantone's colour of the year. We created a main render and four detailed images to exhibit our clients cabinets and the design features.

Everything has been created in house by our talented CG design team using 3DSMax and Corona Renderer with composition in Fusion Studio 16 and minor adjustments in Photoshop to add the finishing touches.

More of our CGI kitchens can be found here www.pikcells.com/gallery/kitchens
« Last Edit: 2019-08-23, 16:58:08 by Richpik »

2019-08-23, 14:24:41
Reply #1

leocv

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • My behance portfolio
Outstanding, as usual. :)
The fourth image is my favourite here.
KISS Principle
Keep it simple, stupid!

www.behance.net/leonardovieira

2019-08-23, 16:04:30
Reply #2

Romas Noreika

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • romasnoreika
That TAP needs some love:) Add a turbosmooth or add more polygons. That tap bottom bit - CLOSE SHOT.

Other than that images look great. But if you are making a close up shot please add more detail to your geometry.

It is a shame when artists make good looking lighting materials and they leave small things like these...

Just finish it off properly. Even I sometimes do not notice these small things because I spend to much time on an image already. But if I see something wrong, even if it is a tiny problem like this I go back and re-render that REGION and slap it on top.

Love the style and the color quite unique.

P.S - NO HARD FEELINGS :D

RN

2019-08-23, 16:59:10
Reply #3

Pikcells

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Pikcells
Thanks for spotting that RomasNoreikaDesign, I'll get that fixed. Not sure what's happened there.

2019-08-23, 20:39:14
Reply #4

santos3D

I loved the colors of the cabinets, great execution