Author Topic: Interiors visible when doing exterior visualization - please give an advice  (Read 202 times)

2019-09-11, 20:25:04

Kost4d

• Active Users
  • Working and Learning Hard
    • View Profile
    • Viz4d | Archtectural Visualization
Hello, colleagues!

I'm working on 4 store office building exterior and all is fine and on schedule, but client want to bring some life in and asks me to show some action INSIDE.
Naturally, I don't want and can't create interiors for multiple offices just to show in window from the distance. I have an idea to put the plane with texture showing office life behind the glass. Yes, to find proper texture is a pain, but currently I don't have better idea. Test renders showed very bad result. I have not met this demand before and if it would be a cottage I would do just few art pieces on wall and few armchair partly hidden with curtains. But... I have an office building with 24 windows, even ok not all of them I would use to show thins inside. The other point is that not much would be seen from the street camera position... so I'm totaly lost

Can you guys suggest something? Perhaps, any of you have had similar experience?

Thank you in advance!
« Last Edit: 2019-09-11, 20:30:02 by Kost4d »

2019-09-11, 23:37:19
Reply #1

Bormax

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2019-09-12, 20:34:43
Reply #2

Kost4d

• Active Users
  • Working and Learning Hard