Author Topic: Budget Kitchen Cabinetry CGI  (Read 1051 times)

2020-01-14, 16:17:34

Richpik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Pikcells
Our client developed a new range of no-frills kitchen cabinetry in order to appeal to a wider market. They briefed our designers to create CG showcasing the new kitchen cabinetry without using high-end fixtures or surfaces. Using quality propping and strong simple layouts we've managed to elevate these kitchen interiors, proving that good design isn’t always about expensive products.

The team used 3DSMax and Marvelous Designer to create the 3D elements with some refinements to the soft furnishings in ZBrush. We rendered with Corona and added finishing touches and colour adjustments in Adobe Photoshop and Fusion Studio 16.

More of our kitchen CG's > www.pikcells.com/gallery/kitchens

2020-01-15, 13:44:44
Reply #1

aaouviz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Very lovely set. You should be proud. Well done!

2020-01-15, 16:26:32
Reply #2

Juraj Talcik

• Active Users
  • Tinkering away
    • View Profile
    • studio website
I want to compliment the restrained yet stunning light. I do a lot of furniture renderings so I know how hard it is to find the balance and make something look effortlessly natural yet eye-catching.

The first shot illustrate this the best, I love the table particularly!
talcikdemovicova.com  Website and blog
be.net/jurajtalcik   Our studio Behance portfolio
Instagram   Our studio Instagram, managed by Veronika

2020-01-15, 22:54:35
Reply #3

arqrenderz

• Active Users
  • arqrenderz.com
    • View Profile
    • arqrenderz
So nice to see some one spending good money on low budget furniture marketing! you guys are masters on lighting!! I see caustics from the kitchen handle? anyway great job as always.
I second  Juraj on the lighting, its eye catching on those interiors! not an easy task.

2020-01-20, 11:21:04
Reply #4

Richpik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Pikcells
Thanks for the kind comments guys! And yes, we're finding making use of caustics with glass items on the tables etc all adds to the realism.

2020-01-21, 15:48:12
Reply #5

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
I want to compliment the restrained yet stunning light. I do a lot of furniture renderings so I know how hard it is to find the balance and make something look effortlessly natural yet eye-catching.
^exactly my thoughts. The light is perfect!