Author Topic: Corona used for my film projects  (Read 1775 times)

2020-06-12, 21:22:56

David Neal Goodman

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi all. I want to share some screen grabs of Corona used in my Amazon series "Capitol Murder". I used Corona exclusively for set extensions and full 3d environments. Hope you like them. :)

2020-06-12, 23:25:51
Reply #1

arqrenderz

• Active Users
  • https://www.behance.net/Arqrenderz1
    • View Profile
    • arqrenderz
Super interesting! how is the process for the integration¿¿ i have always struggle with a perfect match on the scenes

2020-06-13, 00:39:37
Reply #2

David Neal Goodman

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yeah it can be tough but if you plan ahead and take your time it is much easier to do. First thing is to ensure you have a good, properly lit greenscreen if compositing people. Of course you want the set lighting to match the 3d lighting as closely as possible and you can tweak the 3d lighting later if needed. I like to use Corona's lightmixer for this.

Once in After Effects and the greenscreen has been removed, it's just a matter of tweaking the matte, color correcting the foreground or background plates (or both) and grading as desired.

But it all boils down to the lighting both in the real world and the virtual world. Corona's tools make preparing for the match really easy once you have your workflow established.