Learn what’s new in Chaos Corona 10 with our free live webinar!
Fri, Jun 30, 2023
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CEST
During the webinar, host Tom Grimes will showcase the big new features in Corona 10 and demonstrate what you can create using them, and will also answer your questions about the new features during a Q&A session.
The webinar will cover how the new features let you:
- Easily add cracks, dirt, stickers, etching, embossing, and more thanks to individual control over the material channels (Diffuse, Displacement, Metalness, etc.) affected by a Corona Decal.
- Fly cameras through smoke and clouds, or have them half-submerged in water with accurate rendering from Cameras inside volumetric materials such as those from Phoenix simulations.
- Get brighter, more accurate Caustics when rendering to large resolutions.
- Achieve greatly improved quality of blurred highlights when using Depth of Field.
- Easily find and adjust scatters, lights, proxies, displacement, and cameras using the new Listers.
Plus a look at the brand new Corona 10 Benchmark.