Who are we?
We are a technological company specialising in software development for 3D computer graphics and visual effects with offices in Prague and Prostějov. Our technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. We have recently become a part of an Academy Award–winning company Chaos Group. Our Corona Renderer and Chaos’ V–Ray are the most popular software tools in their class worldwide.
But most importantly, we are a group of friends and enthusiasts, and our business as well as the entire company culture is built around that.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for motivated people to help us expand our team developing our world–class rendering engine. There are plenty of interesting tasks that you could help us with. Depending on your preference and expertise, you may work on software architecture design and implementation, 3D computer graphics algorithms, GPU programming, UI design and implementation, system programming, code optimization, infrastructure development, plugin development for 3rd party applications, design and development of our own APIs etc.
If you’re interested in any of the positions below, please send us your CV, a short cover letter in English explaining your current professional situation, your motivation to apply and why you believe you are a good match for the job. Indicate your experience related to the respective position, and also include two or three reference contacts. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we offer?
- Working on software that users love and that has global scale impact (AAA movies, TV ads, architecture, …).
- Working with a single highly maintained codebase instead of a string of throwaway projects.
- Challenging tasks from research to application programming, including speed and memory optimizations.
- No third party dictated requirements, architecture, and deadlines.
- Team small enough to give individual members space for creativity.
- Established company with discrete support/testing/sales teams and clearly defined roles.
- Quick product feedback from our enthusiastic user community.
- Learning from experienced developers and researchers (ex–WETA, Pixar, Disney, Sony, …).
- Growth within the company, internal seminars and conferences.
- Close association with Chaos Group / V–Ray.
- Compensation above the stated limits in case of exceptional skills.
- Sick days, extra vacation days, home office, company lunches, relax room and small fitness room, teambuildings (laser game, karts, …).
We work with:
- Cutting edge C++ standard (C++17, looking forward to C++20) in MSVC 2019, Clang 10.
- Visual Studio, Xcode, Qt Creator.
- Google Test for unit testing, in–house tools for automated rendering tests.
- High performance libraries such as Intel Embree and Open Image Denoise. We cooperate with Intel on development of these libraries.
- Automation/workflow tools such as git, CMake, Python, premake.
- In–house tools we developed to fix weak points of the C++ ecosystem.
- Qt and other multi–platform frameworks.