Everyone with an active FairSaaS or Box with Subscription license has access, and the download is in the usual location.
A Release Candidate is close to being the final release, but we need your feedback to catch any remaining bugs or other issues from real world testing.
Here are just some of the main features in Corona Renderer 4:
- Caustics: reflective, refractive, dispersion, can be enabled per light, fast to render, and easy to set up with no parameters required!
- Focus and object picker in the VFB
- Intel Denoising (AI denoising, on any CPU)
- Multiple suns and HDRI environments for use in LightMix
- Finalized New Light Solver, and new Image Filtering
- Fisheye mode for Corona Cameras
- The Corona Select map and material
- And more!
Read more on the forum post.