Learn what’s new in Corona 11 with our free live webinar!
Tue, Dec 12, 2023
During the webinar, host and Corona Product Manager, Tom Grimes will showcase the newest features in Corona 11 and demonstrate how they can help speed up your design process. There will be a Q&A session at the end, so make sure to prepare any questions you might have.
The webinar will cover how the new features let you:
- Easily create stunning bathrooms, kitchens, walls, and floors with procedural tiles thanks to Corona Tile Map.
- Define upper and lower limits for scattering, creating more realistic nature scenes with Scatter Altitude (i.e. treeline, waterline, cloudy mountaintops).
- Have scattered items look in the same direction effortlessly using Scatter Look At (i.e. people watching a movie screen, fish swimming in a tank).
- Easily apply effects like weathering and staining to the edges of objects with Edge Map/Edge shader.
- Enhance your scenes with smoke, fire, and other Pyro simulations directly in Corona for Cinema 4D.
- Take advantage of our new Corona Power Tools in Corona for 3ds Max allowing you to speed up the design process, including Object Replacer, Selection Randomizer, and adjusting of pivot points.
- Reduce the loss of detail in those channels that can come with using a smaller render resolution or moving an object further away from the camera by using the Improved Normal/Bump filtering.