Learn what’s new in Corona Renderer 7 with our free live webinar!
Date: August 18, 2021, 6 PM CEST
During the webinar, our host Nejc Kilar will walk you through Corona 7’s new features, and give you useful tips to become familiar with the new Physical Material.
You’ll also learn about the updates to the Corona Sky with new Altitude and Volume Effect (aerial perspective) controls, rendering speedups, how glass materials now look better, — and much more!
This 60–minute presentation will cover both 3ds Max and Cinema 4D, showing you the new features in each, and ending with those changes specific to one application or the other. There will also be time for questions, so be sure to make a note of anything you want to ask as you watch and listen!
During the webinar, we’ll cover topics such as:
- Introduction to the new Corona Physical Material, including:
- The new UI
- Greater use of accepted industry standards such as Roughness in place of Glossiness
- The new Clearcoat parameter
- The new Sheen parameter
- General improvements to glass materials
- 35 presets to get you started with the new Physical Material
- Several improvements to render speed in different areas
- The new Altitude and Volume Effect parameters in the Corona Sky
- Updates to the Material Library (which is now included in Corona for Cinema 4D!)
- … And more!
Don’t forget this is free, so sign up now to get the best from Corona 7!