Some of the highlights:
- The New Physical Material Three words that bring a world of benefits to you, including Clearcoat, Sheen, 35 presets, improved glass, and more!
- Updated Corona Sky The PRG Clear Sky model (previously the "Improved" sky) brings you an easy and fast-rendering Volume Effect (aerial perspective), control over the Altitude of the scene, the ability to adjust how clear or overcast the sky is with Turbidity, and the choice to artistically change the Horizon Blur
- Updated Material Library A new Masonry category, and updates to several categories to take advantage of the new Physical Material
- Faster Rendering from 5 to 50% thanks to several rendering speedups
- Updated Corona Converter to eaisly convert to the new Physical Material
- And more!
That's just the quick overview - for the full details head over to the blog post.
For those of you who have tried Corona before and your 45-day trial expired, we've automatically refreshed the demo period to give everyone an extra 14 days so you can try out all the new features! Simply download and install Corona Renderer 7, and you can activate the refreshed demo period right from within 3ds Max. Enjoy!