Some of the highlights:
- The New Physical Material Three words that bring a world of benefits to you, including Clearcoat, Sheen, 35 presets, improved glass, and more!
- Updated Corona Sky The PRG Clear Sky model (previously the "Improved" sky) brings you an easy and fast-rendering Volume Effect (aerial perspective), control over the Altitude of the scene, the ability to adjust how clear or overcast the sky is with Turbidity, and the choice to artistically change the Horizon Blur
- Corona Material Library Over 500 materials for you to use instantly in your scenes
- Corona Volume Grid Render fire, smoke, and more from OpenVDB files
- Faster Rendering from 5 to 50% thanks to several rendering speedups
- Tooltips These are not natively supported in Cinema 4D, but we've found a way to add them to Corona Materials so you can get the help you need right in the software
- And more!
That's just the quick overview - for the full details head over to the blog post.
For those of you who have tried Corona before and your 45-day trial expired, we've automatically refreshed the demo period to give everyone an extra 14 days so you can try out all the new features! Simply download and install Corona Renderer 7, and you can activate the refreshed demo period right from within Cinema 4D. Enjoy!